
Should the United States encourage Green Technology like solar and wind power? My answer is yes, because solar and wind energy are clean and environmentally friendly. They are both renewable and they will never run out. The sun won't burn out like a light bulb and the wind will never stop blowing. These sources will reduce the impact on the earth. Also another green technology is geothermal and that is the heat that comes out from the earth. It doesn't hurt the planet and it is also renewable. Wind, solar, and geothermal are great for the planet but they are expensive to convert them to electricity, but I would rather spend a little more and save our planet, than have our great, great, GREAT grandchildren living on a resource-hungry planet! Everyone needs to help our planet. Creating solar, wind, and geothermal energy will help.
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your blog! I like how you added the picture and the hyperlink, it makes the post a lot more interesting. Also, I like how you wrote your blog as if you were talking to someone not just listing facts forom a book.
Great Job!