skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Genetics and Heredity Blog
Everyone says my mom and I look so much alike, but we really don't we just have the same color hair. I actually look a lot like my dad. Although i did get my cleft chin and curly hair from my mom, but the other things like no widows peak, ear lopes not attached, and hair on fingers from my dad. The color of my dads hair is black and my mom has red hair. The red is recessive and the black is dominate, but my sister and I didn't get black hair. I got red and she got blonde, so i don't know what happened there. The other dominate things that I have from my parents are free ear lobes, hair on fingers, curly hair, and cleft chin. The recessive things are no widows peak and no dimples.
No comments:
Post a Comment