When I get old enough to buy my own house my energy will be solar energy, because it is very cheap after you make the solar panels. The sun will never dye out and will always be shinning. Even if it is hidden my solar panel have stored energy from the past, and no matter what happens I will have energy till the sun comes back out and then it will make more energy for my lovely modernize home. The sun makes oxygen and food so I can have a garden. There are a few disadvantages though one is the cost it takes to make the solar panels and then to put them together and on. The position of the sun is a disadvantage, but you can over come this. I can fix these disadvantages by puting out a little money to save the lovely earth, and the position of the sun you can't help. But you can store the its energy, and when the sun isn't out you can use the stored energy to power the house.http://www.facts-about-solar-energy.com/solar-energy-advantages-disadvantages.html
The Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico
16 years ago
I agree with you 100%! I like the solar energy too because it can never die out! Good Job! I think if I wouldn't have liked solar power...your paragraph would have changed my mind! Good job on the details too!
ReplyDelete